Friday, 1 May 2026

An Introduction...

Hi. I hope you are well and having a good day.

Welcome to my new blog! This is Amy's Multitude Of Music... Ish...

My name is Amy, and I am 28 years old. I have been blogging pretty consistently since 2013... blogging is something which I really enjoy, and I only really blog for the pure enjoyment!

For the past few months, I have been deliberating about creating a new blog, which is completely separate to the more personal side of me as a human being. Music is something which I have loved blogging about over the past few years, and I thought "why not make a blog about music and see how it goes?" I love how powerful music can make people feel, the way that different people can interpret music differently. My music genres are pop, rock and indie, therefore I will mainly be writing about music from those genres! 

To ease myself into my new blog, I will be transferring my existing music blog posts onto this blog for the first couple of months, and start working on new posts in that time! There are already a few albums I want to try listening to, and I would love to do a few first impression posts, as well as album reviews. My vinyl and CD collection is also growing, therefore I am sure I will be writing about various CD's and vinyls in my collection as well!

I have a lot of interests I would love to blog about, however I have to be realistic with how much blogging I can realistically do with my time! I wanted to start with making this a blog about the art of music, and see how this blog goes on a six month trial basis... So I will be checking back in with myself on 1st November to see how it's going!

Welcome to the blog, and I am looking forward to getting started!

So yeah, it's all good...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lola Young: From Down Here...

Hi. I hope you are well and having a good day. In today's post, I wanted to write about my first impressions of Lola Young's new sin...